Coaching Presence - Forward Thinking in Service of the Client

Communication
Perspectives
Resilience
powered by

My Blog

Coaching Presence

Many of my clients ask me why my company's name is Coaching Presence.  Presence, my presence, has always been important to me.  As I think back, this was taught to me at a young age by my parents.  Dress appropriately, act appropriately, be respectful  - this was all ingrained in me early on.  And, it became important to me.

My presence is important - to most it may seem it is all external - how I dress, my hair, makeup, nails, etc.  But, the external is how I feel internally.  We have all heard the expressions, "the suit makes the man", "oh, I love a man in uniform!"  or an awesome pair of shoes can make your day!  I believe, it is the external that represents the internal, an expression of ourselves.

As a child, I had to wear a uniform to school -I hated it!  I felt I wasn't allowed to express who I was through my clothes - I felt stifled especially since I'm a mood dresser!  I was also so frustrated when my children had to wear uniforms to pre-school - it drove me crazy because I felt that they couldn't express themselves through their clothing choices.

So, yes, presence is very important to me.  How do you present yourself to the world?  Are you "present" to another person when they are talking to you?  Do they have your full attention?  Being present to another person is being respectful, validating who they are and what they are saying, letting them know that they are being heard.

I also chose the name Coaching Presence because of the duality of the meaning.  As a coach, it is my duty to be present to my clients and help them solve whatever challenges they are facing.  I help my clients become their own resources by helping them become present to themselves.   And, once our journey together has ended, I hope that some of my "coaching presence" will remain with them.

20 Comments to Coaching Presence:

Comments RSS
life coaching for teens on Monday, October 14, 2013 7:53 AM
It really is a great idea.I will have a trial of this idea as soon as I got the pattern.Thank you for constantly posting of so many useful tips.They are such a great help to me.Thank you very much!.

sbobet on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 5:11 AM
To everyone visiting this site. Very good and useful post. It makes some stories published

Katherine on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:03 AM
I'm so glad you found this information helpful! Thank you for visiting my site and my blog!

ibcbet on Saturday, November 21, 2015 4:51 AM
ok i know

gclub on Monday, March 07, 2016 6:46 AM
Payday money enhancements, Pay day enhance moreover

ไฮโล on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 6:46 AM
Thanks for visiting hilo

karriere navigator on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:00 AM
It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Dress appropriately, act appropriately, be respectful - this was all ingrained in me early on. And, it became important to me.

sbobet on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:44 AM
Really good content on this site is very useful.

Katherine on Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:31 PM
Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate the feedback!

yalaecom on Friday, May 30, 2014 12:13 AM
It is the best time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've learn this post and if I may I desire to recommend you few interesting issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I want to learn more issues about it!

Coach Frankfurt on Monday, June 09, 2014 6:06 AM
a perfect coaching is very important for the bright future and to enhance the memory ability..thanks for giving the information regarding coaching presence..

PHP training indore on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:41 AM
IT is good blog that you share it.now a day coaching is importance to learn anything.it help us in our practical life and it also a play importance role to our career.thanks you so much for sharing a wonderful post.

www on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:38 AM
Buying pieces of furniture to help size Nowadays flooring can be bought in distinct styles not to mention sizes

www on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:47 AM
Before you start the painting like a pro its looking at if the previous paint The concern is of the fact that sick long spells taking care of your value we suffer

strona internetowa on Thursday, October 09, 2014 6:34 PM
Buying house furniture so that you can size often will have the right to always be put in by workers regarding websites.

profil on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:44 AM
Each folks takes a different approach and has now several necessities, so there is absolutely no clear key points that have already led often the set up of your kitchen it shouldn't be merely good looking functions -- yet have to be

title loan on Friday, October 31, 2014 2:55 PM
Some banks on end up vacation on-line day loans for a difficult and quick fee and deduct the loan amount from future direct deposits. this sort of loan is typically extended to oldsters that unit of activity paid through direct deposit and have a specific gain stream. Suppose John gets a $100 money enhance from the bank. The bank may then deduct $100 usd for the loan and an extra $10 as a fee from his next direct deposit.

car title loans huntsville on Saturday, February 21, 2015 7:16 PM
Payday money enhancements, Pay day enhance moreover as Dimensions monetary loans, in conjunction with Automobile methodology monetary loans. The bulk of individual’s goal promoting you'll choose the correct home mortgage product and conjointly solutions to guide you to satisfy your own economical wishes.

profile on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:22 AM
Arrangement within the your kitchen's must therefore possibly be considered in many ways Choosing furnishings for any new kitchen must try the best readily available ways to our location

บาคาร่า on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 6:38 AM
Thanks for contributing your important time to post